I've been a stickler about checking the mail lately, but it's been paying off. Two packages arrived yesterday! One from Ted's aunt and uncle who had visited on Thanksgiving. They sent us chocolate, Portuguese bread and gifts (which will not be opened until Christmas). The other package was from Ted's grandparents which was full of assorted sweets; walnut cookies, chocolate cranberry cookies, sugar cookies, peanut brittle and homemade chex mix.
1. I feel blessed to have such a loving and caring family.
2. Must extend my walking time to indulge in received gifts.
Before Christmas To-Do List:
1. Shop for Ted's gift.
2. Bake Christmas day treats (an assortment of
chocolate shortbread, shortbread, chocolate chip cookies and lemon bars).
3. Shop for kitty gifts.
4. Play the Charlie Brown Christmas album non-stop.
Watch Christmas movies (non-stop). We're currently playing The Christmas Story on repeat in the office.
6. Pick out the perfect Christmas day outfit. In progress.
7. Cross my fingers that my computer will be back by then.
8. Workout plenty (only to indulge more during Christmas feast). Walked yesterday in the 28 degree weather in a light sweater and workout pants. I'm glad I walked but nearly froze to death.