When it rains, it pours.
The saying is true for my life at the moment.
1. My wedding ring needs to be fixed. A prong is out of place.
2. My computer is really moody. It only seems to be working ever 48 hours. It has been added to my to-do list to be taken to the computer doctor.
3. Moody computer means my blog suffers. It's written in a panic these days.
4. My dishwasher sounds a baby dinosaur when in cycle.
5. Broken dishwasher means dirty kitchen.
6. Sick husband. The flu, I think.
7. Sick kitty. Infected eye, I think.
8. Training at work and severely overwhelmed with the work load. Work isn't bad. I just have loads of it.
9. Saw pictures of my family in California and their Thanksgiving. I realized that my heart aches for them.
Please let me live 'til the weekend!